Tuesday, March 14, 2006

EDM#58 : Hat or cap


This is my entry for EDMC#58 : Draw a hat or cap.Because it looks quite strange on the picture I draw , you can see it on the photo , too. And is not sentimental in any way. I love wear it because even is winter now I have not DARK cap on my head .
Done in watercolor and ink.

Toto je môj príspevok pre Everyday matters challenge č.58 : Nakresli klobúk alebo čiapku. Pretože na obrázku,čo som vytvoril vyzerá prinajmenšom divne, na fotografii ju vidno aj v reále. A nie je sentimentálna. Rád ju nosím, pretože aj keď je momentálne zima, nenosím na hlave TMAVÚ čiapku.


6 comments:

Sue Seibert said...

Jako, I think it's lovely. I can see the corduroy so distinctly. You did a wonderful job. I will post my hat soon..it is not nearly so good.

Teri said...

Good to see you on EDM Jako! What a great job on the hat! Perfect.

Linda said...

Jako, I recognized the hat for what it was immediately! Wonderful job. I enjoyed the rest of your blog, too. Welcome to the EDM group!

Alison said...

Great hat - maybe you could try another self portrait wearing your hat, then you will look more like you :)
Alison in Canberra

JaKo said...

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it.

Teri said...

HI Jako, I just wanted to answer your question about my hat. G stands for Green Bay which is the city where the football team-Packers are from. Sorry, I forget not everyone is from the USA. It is so nice being international.