Saturday, May 12, 2007

Illustration Friday - Citrus (again)


Today I want to try something new , something I didn´t try until now. My inspiration came from Belinda Del Pesco Fine Art Blog (from November 2006 ) and has name collograph print.
Collographs are made by assembling a collage on a substrate, inking the surface, and printing from the inked & wiped face of the collage. This was my idea , of course it was the first time I try something like that so maybe results are not so satisfied like it could be . I have not printing ink , so I made print with use of black acrylic color. I "print" it with small tea spoon :-) . The picture itself is tiny 43 mm x 12o mm , is "printed" on aquarell paper and is colored with watercolours. I must say that probably no one recognize what is on the picture (that´s why I add a photo what it could be ) but it was definitely a fun ! I will repeat this more time ! Try it , too !


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great post, awesome to see the process as well!!

Digital Scott's Illustrationblog said...

Very cool...and educational!

Alison said...

I like your coolograph - great try. I must have a go.