Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Dinosaurs from Patagonia

One of the most important in South America, THE EGIDIO FERUGLIA PALAEONTOLOGICAL MUSEUM , Trelew, Argentina (thanks for the link, Martin) prepared unique exhibition "Dinosaurs from Patagonia". This touring exhibition is now installed in one of shopping malls in Bratislava , in Aupark. It is really fascinating to see this enormous dinosaur skeletons which lived some tens of millions of years ago.
Done in ink liner Centropen and watercolors in daily sketchbook.


2 comments:

dibujandoarte said...

Wow! Great sketch. I didn't know the dinosaurs from my country were on trip round the world! hahahaha. I found this link to the museum. http://www.mef.org.ar/mef/
GREAT JOB!! greetings.

Alison said...

Yes, great sketch. I'm glad they're only bones these days. I wouldn't like to meet one of these on my night walks