Sunday, April 09, 2006

EDM#61 again : Draw a grouping


Because I was not satisfied with my posting of EDMC No.61 (grouping) I try it again , but this time I try it a little harder for me , because I have no experiences with watercolors, no tuition or practice. So this is my stand for my pipes done in (and only) in watercolors on watercolor paper Terra. I try it really hard, for example black is mixed , not used black from pan.
*
Second picture is a preparation, done with watercolor but not on regular watercolor paper - it is done in my small daily sketchbook....you can see difference !


4 comments:

Teri said...

Absolutely wondeful Jan!!!!! The colors, the shape, everthing!!

Shelly McC said...

Gorgeous! I love these paintings. Just stunning!

Tami said...

Great Job! I love the pipe at the bottom! This is my first visit, I like your blog very much!

Alison said...

These pipes so remind me of my grandfather and now my brother. Your grouping is wonderful - so much character.