Friday, February 24, 2006

What I use


This is what I use when I have creative mood...nothing special: watercolor in round box Koh-I-Noor ,they are very small and good for sketching outside,but not an artist quality , brush pen (I think it is Kuretake ), small brushes , watercolor pencils Faber-Castell,mechanical pencil and common pencil,four liners Centropen 0.1,0.3,0.5 and 0.7 with colour-fast and waterproof ink and something new : Faber-Castell artist pen PITT.
Sketchblock for daily sketches (small) is common sketchbook 9.5cm x 13.5cm,actually I bought in IKEA :-) Paper wrong takes water but for fountain pen or for liners is good. The bigger sketchbook is for travel , it is made from hot pressed aquarell paper I cut for 16.5cm x 24cm and binder is from local print&copy shop.
No moleskine - you cannot buy it in our country :-)
Btw. in small sketchbook is CHAIR for Illustration Friday, in travel sketchbook again pictures from summer holiday in Turkey - banana fields in one nice valley, and Anamur Castle which is really rare with 39 towers . From one is this picture.

No comments: