Monday, May 15, 2006

Sioux tagged me ! 5 things

I’ve been tagged by Sioux to write five things in my refrigerator, car and closet. I must admit , I was a little confused, who on this world will be interested in content of my fridge, huh ?. I am a ordinary man, so I have nothing special...But, OK , for this fun I make it.

So, here it is.

5 things in my refrigerator , beside standard things ,yoghurts ,cheeses and vegetables :
- mustards ...you can find there 8 various kinds of mustards at this moment , ... Hot english, barbecue , honey mustard, wasabi, ....I simply love it. I love cooking, grilling, etc. So it belong to it,isn´t it ?
- Thai ingredients for cooking , sweet chilli sauce, fish sauce,satay sauce,plum sauce,coconut milk....because ...did I say you that I love cooking ?
- coffee , ground bean coffee, Guatemala Grand Cru , 100% mild arabica in bio quality in air tight container...I preserve coffee in fridge , I think it will stay fresh for longer time
- salami, for this moment 3 various types there , because... I am not a vegetarian
-a few glasses of yummy pickle young corn ears , hand made by my sister



5 things in my car :
- a small canister with 6l of fuel..for the case I or somebody will need it.
-a startin´ cables...for the case ...you know it :-)
- a small re-chargable battery light
- map of Bratislava and Slovakia, because I need it to my work
- small plush mouse from my daughter (because her diminutive name you can read like ´small mouse´)

5 things in my closet :
- suitcase ( in fact 3) , ready for next holiday or trip
- coats, jackets and winter coats.....thank God it is spring now !
- sweaters in tight vacuumsealed bags
- boxes of summer things ( snorkels, twins, hats,..) and boxes with winter things ( hats, gloves..)
- rechargeable vacuum cleaner , ready for use


Enough for me, I tag Alison and Nina for fun .

4 comments:

Sue Seibert said...

Very interesting...isn't it, that around the world we have similar things in our closets, refrigerators, and cars! I do have a vacuum in my closet, maps in my car, and mustards in the 'fridge!

Teri said...

Jan, I was tagged about the same time you were. I love your little sketch. We were thinking along the same lines as I did the same thing. And you love to cook! That is awesome!

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Alison said...

That very courful. I have all those things too - I've done my tag - on Scribbles Adagio